Treat yourself to my buttery crisp Cheesy Mediterranean Bacon Quesadilla this week. You’ll be glad you did
Is there anything better than a hot off the skillet, flavor packed, cheesy and buttery crisp quesadilla? I have fond memories as a kid enjoying my mom’s quesadillas and this recipe is one of my favorite ones yet! It’s always a pleasure teaming up with Land Oâ Lakes to bring you a new buttery recipe. This one does not disappoint and takes just minutes to prepare with some amazing ingredients.
Break out your favorite large skillet and let the deliciousness begin.
I used these oh so cute Land O Lakes Butter Half Sticks with Olive Oil & Sea Salt for my quesadillas. I’m in love with these!
Use your favorite tortillas and let’s get started.
You’ll add about 1 tablespoon of butter for each quesadilla. Let it sizzle in a large hot skillet.
Place your tortilla into the skillet then add the cheese please!
A little layer of roasted red peppers and kalamata olives. Mmm!
A layer of bacon up next.
A touch of fresh parsley.
Add another layer of cheese, fold and continue cooking until golden brown and crispy.
Slice your quesadilla in half and enjoy!
Wait until you sink your teeth into this buttery crisp flavorful quesadilla! Such a treat!
Cheesy Mediterranean Bacon Quesadilla
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 5 min | Total time: 20 min Ingredients
- 1 Half Stick (1/4 Cup) Land O LakesÂ® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- 4 burrito size tortillas
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- 1 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 cup cooked, crumbled bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter into large skillet over medium heat. You’ll add 1 tablespoon butter for each quesadilla.
- Add tortilla to hot skillet and on half of the tortilla, add a thin layer of mozzarella cheese, roasted red peppers, kalamata olives, bacon, parsley, feta cheese and additional mozzarella cheese. With a spatuala, fold tortilla over filling and cook both sides until golden and crisp. Remove and continue cooking the remaining quesadillas.
- Slice each quesadilla in half and serve warm.
Makes 4 Servings
Picky Palate has partnered with Land O’Lakes for an exclusive endorsement of Land O Lakes® Butter for their Kitchen Conversations blogger program. This blog post is sponsored by Land O’Lakes.
If you like this post, please share it:
Copyright © Picky Palate LLC 2007-2013 | Terms and Copyright Info
This feed is for personal, non-commercial use only. The use of this feed on other websites breaches copyright. If this content is not in your news reader, it makes the page you are viewing an infringement of the copyright.